[Luna] Community project

Patrick Fleming pfleming at fusd1.org
Thu Aug 20 17:21:07 MST 2020

Hey all,

I was just in a meeting with the School District (although this is not official capacity) and a major roadblock for some students seems to be the availability of connectivity in our rural areas (reservation) and thought of mesh-net projects. Does anyone have any experience with mesh-nets, pointers or resources that might be helpful to getting our kiddos online to get to their school work? I'm thinking even something along the lines of municipal wireless.

Thank you,

Patrick Fleming, EA
Director of Transportation
Flagstaff Unified School District #1