[Luna] Hello

Patrick Fleming pat at rwcinc.net
Tue Mar 26 20:09:01 MST 2019

Every other month sounds like a good idea to get started. I subscribed
a few people who I knew were around and sent a mailing list "invite" to
quite a few more. I didn't copy down the names so we'll see if they get
back to the list. As I told Kyle a month or so ago I still have the
flaglug.org site but any data that we once had is gone. I did take the
liberty of setting up a calendar that you can see at the top of the
mailing list info page.http://lists.rwcinc.net/mailman/listinfo/lunaI'm
 happy to share editing links off list for whoever wants to be able to
add items - meetings, etc. Admin and moderator access to the mailing
list too, if anyone is interested (for when it becomes public enough
for spam)
Patrick