[Luna] Hello

Kyle Nathan Winfree Kyle.Winfree at nau.edu
Tue Mar 26 08:53:19 MST 2019

Shane, long time no hear!  Since you’re asking this question, I presume that means you're still in Flagstaff?  I could have sworn I remembered you moving out of state…?

Agreed with Patrick, up for either/both, but with a nudge towards meeting every other month until we have a critical mass that suggests monthly would benefit the group.  Maybe the first meeting could be completely social, as I know it’s been many years since we have meet.

Chris Coffey (on the list) might be best tapped into a stream of NAU students, and might have some ideas on hosting non-food related meetings on campus.

Do we still have any connections to USGS Astro or non-Astro?

Kyle

Kyle N. Winfree, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
NAU GoBabyGo Program & Wearable Informatics Lab Director
School of Informatics, Computing, and Cyber Systems
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011, USA
Office: 928.523.7165
Mobile: 928.853.0114
https://www.nau.edu/winfreelab

*** Please understand, to be productive in my teaching and my research,
I try to check my email no more than once per day.  As such, please be
prepared for a 24 to 48 hour delay in my response.  If this matter is
something that requires immediate attention, please visit/call my office.
If it is very pressing, you may also call my mobile number provided above.