[Luna] Meeting

Dr. Kyle N. Winfree kyle.winfree at nau.edu
Tue Apr 9 10:23:48 MST 2019

Hi Patrick,

     Can we shoot for after school gets out?  FUSD and NAU?

     Given the social nature of the first meeting (in a few years), how
about we do a lunch / dinner meeting?

All,

     What's your preference, lunch or dinner?

     And, day of week (generally speaking)?

Cheers!
Kyle

--
Kyle N. Winfree, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

*** Please understand, to be productive in my teaching and my research,
I try to check my email no more than once per day.  As such, please be
prepared for a 24 to 48 hour delay in my response.  If this matter is
something that requires immediate attention, please visit/call my office.
If it is very pressing, you may also call my mobile number provided above.